Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hooray for Obama!

I knew he could do it: he raised about the same amount of $ as Hillary, around $25M, according to CNN. That's awesome, considering she is an "old school" politician who's been around the fat cats for some time now, and that he is a first-term senator.

I already plugged him as my favorite back in January, and explained why:
Hillary is a spineless hack. She panders too much, is too moderate and has too little conviction.
She is just too much a politician, and not enough a person of conviction, compared to Barack. He stood against the war long before it was even a halfway-popular position to take. He hasn't changed his mind. She has endorsed the war, and hasn't retracted or expressed remorse for her vote in 2003. Not to mention the fact that the RR and GOP target has been on her back since 2000.

Show your support for Barack Obama by joining his database and giving him a little sum-sum here. I gave $25 in January, and I'm a poor grad student; what can you spare to put a halfway-honest politician in office? (An oxymoron I know, but he's demonstrated nothing but integrity so far, and I am open-minded enough to amend that should he prove me wrong.)



I wish the election was tomorrow. I'm just twiddling my thumbs, waiting to put in my vote for him.
________________
Technorati tags: