Sunday, August 23, 2009

Death wish

I want to be cremated before any ceremony friends and family have in my honor. At said ceremony, I want Eva Cassidy's version of "Fields of Gold" to play. Check it out here.


Also I think I'd like this version of Sting's "Shape of My Heart" played (this other version is cool but a little dramatic). If you listen to the lyrics it may or may not seem appropriate to you, since it's about cards on the surface, but I like the subtle underlying theme and think it's a beautiful melody.

Finally, I have loved "Dust in the Wind" since I heard the original version from Kansas. Although I prefer such ballads acoustic, the only version I can find besides theirs I like are acoustic female vocals like Sarah Brightman's version.


Besides those three songs, it doesn't matter. I'll be dead, after all!